Francis Bed&Breakfast Superior Trieste Centro
Would you like to visit Trieste with your pet? Francis B&B Superior is pet-friendly: we like animals and with a small extra we will gladly welcome your four-legged friends! We ask you only to let us know about the presence of the furry guest to guarantee him/her adequate accommodation. Before booking, read the rules carefully and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
ANIMALS ACCEPTANCE REGULATION
We are Pet-Friendly and we welcome four-legged guests (dogs, cats, etc.).
In respect of the other guests and for the common rules of hygiene, the owners must guarantee compliance with the rules below:
- The presence of the animal must be communicated at the time of booking and the surcharge is € 15 per animal per night.
- The management reserves the right to accept the animal if it does not comply with what is declared by the guest.
- We will provide a doghouse, blanket and bowl. The customer must be adequately equipped for the welfare and nutrition of their animal.
- Any use of bed and bath linen for the animal (grooming, beds or other) is prohibited.
- The customer is required to compensate the structure for damage attributable to the behavior of the animal.
- The behavior of the animal must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb other guests.
- It is allowed, within the limits of common sense, to leave the animals alone in the rooms. In this case, the customer must be available, so we can promptly contact him if the animal, in his absence, disturbs the other guests. If the animal is in the room during tidying time, cleaning will not be performed. The customer must therefore affix the appropriate "do not disturb" tag on the door.
- It is forbidden to stop with the animal in the common room during breakfast, unless all those present agree.
The management reserves the right to withdraw the stay contract at any time and without notice to anyone who does not comply with the above indications.