Francis Bed&Breakfast Superior Trieste Centro
In front of Piazza Unità d'Italia, a 246 meter long pier stands out against the sea. Initially called Molo San Carlo, it inherited the current name from the Audace destroyer which first docked on the pier at the end of the First World War on 3 November 1918. It recalls its arrival at the Rosa dei Venti erected in 1925 and accompanied by the inscription "Fusa nel bronze enemy III November MCMXXV ". Animated by young couples in search of romantic walks and groups armed with guitars, the quintessential city pier offers a pleasant break from the chaos of the city.